But then, Tater-tot turned 3. THREE. Where does the time go? Maybe it's irony that the first blog post I ever created was announcing his birth (did I mention that that blog also went kaploot on me? No? Well--it did).
Let's face it. My memory is simply not the way it used to be. I often leave the house without my purse. Or my phone. Or there was the one time when I nearly walked into church without a shirt on (true story). In fact, just this week I missed my primary meeting for at least the umpteenth time just because I simply forgot. And so I know that I am going to forget these days. Everyone tells me, someday I'll look back on these days and wish I could see it all again. Since most the time, what everyone says is what happens, I am giving another go at our family blog--full of the adventures of Lou, my 16 year old daughter who is trapped inside a 4 year olds body and my now 3 year old, whose little pouty lip can give him just about anything. Don't believe me? Check it out, taken at just 3 months old. He's had THREE years to perfect it, people. He knows it. And he uses it.
And so, stay tuned for more of our shennangins, funny stories, bad days to laugh at later and just life in general. But first, a then and now picture of Tater-tot and other cute faces (because I can't resist).



I'm so happy you are blogging again. I love reading what you write and the pictures you include! He is certainly a handsome 3 year old. Wow, time really flies.
ReplyDelete